Tuesday, April 6, 2010

According to Frank Rich, I'm a Racist; Zo Reads Some Hate Mail

I'm not even linking to the idiocy of his OPED in the NYT a week ago. If you support the Tea Party, or if you don't support Obama, you are a racist, homophobic, misogynistic hate monger.

By the way here is Peggy Noonan's WSJ column about how scary this could get. I honestly believe the left is pushing pushing poking the right to get a nutjob reaction. they were the anarchists first, right? BTW, Breitbart has offered a $100,000 donation to for anyone with video or sound with racist taunts from the tea party. Nothing. everyone has a camera these days. Jesse Jackson, Jr. followed the black caucus and Pelussi with two camera phones just looking for evidence. nothing.



Click here for the subscriber version: http://www.google.com/search?q=The+Heat+Is+On.+We+May+Get+Burned.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a (firefox)

Finally the Tea Party is getting mileage - it's 4 out of 10 identified as Dem or independent. Since I'm female, I guess I hate myself for not supporting the healthcare takeover? Cause it ain't no reform, that's for sure...

I linked this guy before...he's a ahem "black conservative". Shocker, he must hate himself too.

No comments: