Tuesday, May 5, 2009

American Idol Final 4 Spoilers: Ambulances? Slow Ride, Take it Easy, Adam and Allison FTW!

arrrgggggghhhhhhh, taking so long! Want! Need! Adam and Allison must be in finals...will update as received (live blog at the end)

Danny Gokey — Dream On (I'm glad he is doing Aerosmith, should be a massive fail, especially if he doesn't tackle the falsetto. (he did it and it SUCKED! Screams! Horror movie! Bye Bye! this is the Daugherty stunner we been waiting for. Jesus freaks don't text!) I heard Living on the Edge on the way home and thought of Adam, though I really hope Adam does GnR but doubt Axl will let him)

Kris Allen –


GARARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! Not all well in Idol land. Debbie fell, the stage collapsed, lion tigers and bears! Really I hope everyone is ok and the show goes as planned:


UPDATE: On the phone with someone there. Debbie The Stage Manager (THE GODDESS) fell down the stairs! And then was wheeled off on a stretcher. And then when Ryan came out, THE STAGE STARTED FALLING APART.

HELLO? I said those spinning orbs squeaked! The GYROSCROPE FELL INTO A GIANT SILVER ARCH!

Then everyone cleared out of rehearsal, ambulances were everywhere.

THESE SPOILERS COULD BE COMPLETE SHIT. SINCE REHEARSAL WAS CANCELED, WHO KNOWS…



Wow, not only is there no GnR music, but they only play Velvet Revolver in introducing Slash. Stay classy, Axl.

Adam: Whole lotta Love. Led Zepplin. hope he kills. Back in rockout mode, makeup hair and all. Sounds like Robert Plant. Not many flaws here, unless you hate his shrieking. Not a favorite of mine, not a Led fan, but capable. Simon will probably be bored by it. GGreat ending though....acapelo Led Zep.

Allison: Crybaby. Could be good. Could be boring.....But I like it. I would love Adam/Allison final. She's got chops, nothing has changed. Again, could be Kelly Clarkson, Pink, and latch on to the Disney Hispanic demographic (Selena, Demi). let's see what the judges say: agree, not love, just the same words. Janis, good. Simon, don't let me down: staggering transformance, complete confidence. don't try too hard. pick another song...let's go! I'm just going to talk alot! nice.

Ohh, Duet: Kris and Danny! Renegade! I love this song! Kris looks terrified. neither doing to good. I don't think Kris likes Danny. not smiling at all. I mean this is a competition...Kris' voice is cracking, not doing too well. Danny is yelling. ouch. for both. I'll just close my eyes and think of Kris singing "falling slowly"...just...not...good.

Kris Allen: Beatles? man the spoilers sucked today. Just hope Debbie ok, she's a favorite of the writers who attend these things!;

owwwwwww I just burnt my hand on soup....owwwwwwwwwwww AI curse...

Come together: with Slash's guitar! Awesome! well he's so cute and awesome he's got the cute boy vote....I love it so much better than the duet....shut up Randy.

Danny: finally got the pimp spot. We will tell who Simon wants to win. Wait, what about Adam/Allison duet? that will be the pimp spot. Ouch I hate the Dream On scream. I hope it sucks....HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!! yes took it too far!!!!!! YEs he is gone!aweful!


Allison Adam: aka the final two: wouldn't Don't go breakin my heart be funny? Any Fleetwood Mac song would be awesome....crosses fingers: SLow Ride Foghat! glam and glam together! That is what fun looks like, Kris and Danny! I think it is cute Adam took Allison to his hair dresser! Gosh this song reminds me of Guitar Hero....Allison is rocking it...great harmonies...final 2 FTW!


Hitfix agrees with me: Allison and Adam final 2 now beyotch!

Sepinwall as well.

I can't wait for tomorrow's EW Popwatch review and LATimes Rushfield, who can give us some behind the scenes. Debbie get well!

ETA: This is your next American Idol, bitches. There is no debate about it:



No comments: