Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Obligatory Cat Post (Edited with More Xena Glory!)





Back at home, the next morning my cat was back to normal. My morning routine includes rubbing her belly while she stretches on the ground while I get ready. I'm usually done in 10-15 minutes and the last thing is perfume, shoes, and tv off. Whatever of the three triggers her, she knows I'm about to leave. She runs to the stairs and rubs her head back and forth on the posts while I walk down the stairs and pet her.

She is borderline psychotic. Her eyes bulge and she bites and lunges if I try to leave her. I have tried to document with photo but she moves too quickly to get a good pic. I play another 20 seconds or so then I'm off. here is my attempt to show my pics. I take one a day to see if I can get the perfect one.

No comments: