Sunday, February 8, 2009

Helen's In Calgary: Secure Briefcase Edition

I love Calgary, they are so nice here. Even the cab drivers are nice. Even the customs agents (with their asian accent) are nice.
Agent: "What is your business in Canada?"
me: "A meeting"
Agent: "What type of meeting?"
me: "Just a meeting (name drops company I work for)"
Agent: "Enjoy your stay"
Yeah, not exciting. But I've posted some pics.

This is the main street. Calgary is really small"




Considering I am here to teach about information protection, I need to practice it. This is my laptop bag, tethered to my hotel chair. You couldn't cut that with a knife. There's a lock there too. Also, the bag was made in China, so I am pretty sure that China already made the knife that can cut through the metal. And yes, if someone wants to steal my bag they can by taking the chair. But most laptops and corporate secrets are snatch and grabs, and this handy case mitigates that:

This is my portraite of legroom. If you ain't in first class, this is the best seat in the house. The second best seat in the house is the guy next to my feet, which is where I will be sitting next week for my flight to DC. Unless, of course, I get upgraded.




No comments: