Tuesday, March 17, 2009

American Idol Tonight Spoilers: Adam Lambert Ring of Fire

I really liked this version even if the judges didn't:



Gosh I forgot Dilana covered this first on Rockstar (I loved her!):



Just found this on a blog. I don't remember what the theme is, but I think it is every song that has ever been in the top 100 or something?

Megan didn’t perform and we never saw her - she had a “wardrobe malfunction.”
Matt Giraud - So Small (played piano)
Scott MacIntyre - I recognized his song, but for the life of me I can’t
remember the name of it. (played piano)
Michael Sarver - Ain’t Goin’ Down Till the Sun Comes Up
Allison Iraheta - Blame It on Your Heart
Kris Allen - To Make You Feel My Love (sat on a stool)
Adam Lambert - Ring of Fire (very sexy Eastern-influenced version that pretty much made every woman over the age of 20 in the audience ready to jump him)
Lil Rounds - Independence Day
Danny Gokey - Jesus, Take the Wheel (partial standing O)
Alexis Grace - Jolene
Anoop - You Were Always on My Mind

My comments: I really don't know alot of the songs. I hope Alexis doing Jolene will be the White Stripes version. Anoop is gone doing Elvis (untouchable). Adam doing Ring of Fire? Interesting. Sarvar doing country, shocker. Danny is this year's TCO, will be top 2.

No comments: