Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol Top 13 post:: Season 8

[306+ai.jpg]

Okay, I didn't live blog because I thought things would be obvious. But most have been really entertaining so far.

Lil and Jasmine (aka the black chicks): Lil has been predicted to be a top 3 and she didn't do well. Jasmine is this years whats her name 15 year old who sang like she was 40. Both have fan bases that will keep them...

Blind guy: aweful. bad. should not be here. Voted in because blind. who cares. bad hair. Bad outfit. bad singer. but will get vote...

Anoop: will go far on charisma. This year's Sanjaya. but better. I agree with the judges comments.

Kris: Have never even remembered him. But he is good. Simon's comment about not bringing the wife in the picture meant he could get the cute tween girl voice. Bitch wife looked like he insulted her.

Adam: gay guy of the season. He has stage, presence and chops. I hope he stays a long time.

Justin wannabe: horrible, but the judges want him to go far so they gave him props. That was horrible. He is not T-lake. There is only one.

Red head Allison: at least she is not autistic like I feared, she had some personality. I really thought she was asperger's or something. I will root for the 16 year old rocker.

Megan: I love watching her horrible dance. She will stick around because she is different.

Last chick: Alexis (I really think Carly and Michael Johns were awesome, I miss them so. But I am glad Cook won). Pimp spot. Dirty Diana. I shudder Michael singing this. Her dress was a prostitute dress. But great voice. get a stylist for gods sake.

I forgot Danny: This years TCO (the chosen one). I am so glad they didn't pimp out the dead wife again (hi Scott, are you blind? oh yeah you are).

I really don't know who will go (2 will go), it should be blind dude and Anoop. Can you see 'Noop selling records? May be some of the chicks. Does Megan have fan base? Does Kris?

Why the F are we giving money to a pedifile (hello, Michael Jackson).

I'll post later with dial idol predictions that are usually right....

Oh, if you dial the normal number and dial "13" at the end, you get a sex line. That's why they are saying dial very carefully....I've never voted so what do I know.

Two will go!!!!!!!!! (blind guy and Jasmine?)

Oh, I forget puerto rican dude and wildcat. So they could go too...

ETA: 15 minutes into dialidol, looks like Kris for sure, probably Jorge, and maybe Anoop and Jasmine. Remember, a lot of people don't even start watching until tonight....

ETA: Jorge for sure, maybe Allison or Jasmine. Kris has rebounded.

Hitfix review, (bookmark this site, former AICN Moriority and Dan Feinberg. Could be the new hot entertainment blog)

ETA: OK, bands that Adam Lambert could front (and I'm not implying gayness):

AFI
My Chemical Romance
Guns N Roses

Seriously, I am hoping for and Adam / Danny / Random rocker chick finale.

No comments: