Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Story about the greatest story ever written by a sports guy: Joe Posnanski

This isn't about a sports story. This isn't about a sports writer. This is a sports writer's story about stumbling on the greatest day he has ever gotten to write about, and how to write about it? (It's about the Rulon Gardner Olympics upset, remember that story?)


We need some cheer stories after all this crappy stuff about the economy, the market, people dying, American Idol sucking yet again...

(Got this via either The Big Lead or What's Alan Watching, both linked to the right)

In other news, Tony Kornheiser and Tom Shales, the only guys I click on at the Washington Post to read, have been given options.

How much longer before the newspaper (in hard copy) is dead? I love the interwebs but I am going to let my Entertainment Weekly and Sports Illustrated expire. I don't read them anymore because the interweb is too instant.

No comments: