Monday, May 26, 2008

What do you do with Gifts?


I love gifts. I get them occasionally by friends and colleagues who travel the world. I travel the world too, so I really cherish a gift that is clearly not from the airport or cheap quick stand. Here is a pic of recent gifts, a boomerang from Australia and Mask from Indonesia. In the pic, you will see a tray from Peru and a mask from Guatemala which I bought for myself on those trips. They are in good company.

And yes, they are in the guest bathroom. It really classes up the place! I am serious! It makes me look like a world traveler, which I used to be. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm about the same way with gifts as i am with pics

brakewater said...

what does that mean? You don't buy them? you don't give them? you don't take them?

I bought, of all things, chocolate for my neighbor who will be helping me. That is a lame gift.

Anonymous said...

i don't buy, i don't give, they just don't cross my mind... though they probaly should