Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol Spoilers, 4/7 final 8: Donnie Darko FTW! Mad World / Gary Jules version indeed

Tonight is sing your birthyear song, which does nothing to remind me that I am still old. These are my comments before watching anything:

Danny - “Stand By Me” I'm getting tired of his shtichk.
Kris - “All She Wants to Do Is Dance” by Don Henley (played electric guitar in the crowd) I want Kris in final 2. This is an odd song.
Lil - “What’s Love Got to Do With It” by Tina Turner lil being lil I guess.
Anoop - “True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper ha ha. really? fail
Scott - “The Search Is Over” (played guitar) which one is he?oh, he's blind? poor baby.
Allison - “I Can’t Make You Love Me” by Bonnie Raitt could be pretty, she's my dark horse
Matt - “Part Time Lover” by Stevie Wonder epic fail. so done.
Adam - “Mad World” by Tears for Fears Awesome- hope it's the version from the Donnie Darko (Gary Jules version) movie. gosh that song and video are awesome. Allow me to post it:





Tonight is going to be epic. bring it on haters and lovers!

What's Allen Watching.

No comments: