Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Helen is liveblogging Final 7 American Idol

invisible guitar hero
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Lil Rounds: weakest of the group. still. How is I'm every women disco? She has a fan base, though. I actually feel sorry for her. what did that guy in the audience yell? Oh how awful, I think it was a black guy who yelled "American Idols don't sound like that". How rude. I mean I don't want someone to get booed or anything. They should kick him out, seriously.

Kris Allen: Gets the pimp interview on the stool and the dude who bangs the box. Whoever gets that treatment usually does very well. I like it, but not a challenge vocally. But interesting arrangement. Not going to rush to itunes to download it....

Allison: Nice entrance....don't know the song...wow, leather.staircase treatment, I think that is good. she hits all the notes. Now I know the song, Hot Stuff. I really like her voice - Allison and Adam go! absolutely one of the best singers in the competition....she has a better career coming then Jordin Sparks. she can take on Pink and Kelly Clarkson anyday....

Gokey: I don't care. I don't like him. Celebration, kareoke version. I guess he is celebrating his dead wife's time with him. ugh. I understood why people liked Archy, I just don't get the Gokey love. He is like Taylor Hicks to me. Remember that season - Daugherty anyone?

Adam Lambert: Nice suit. He looks great. Saturday Night Fever, If I can't Have You. Seriously, beautiful voice. If he can only not scream in this version....yes he screamed. But still interesting arranagement. To the finals we go........If I didn't hear the verse I wouldn't recognize this song. Are we at the point where they start playing their "best" hits? I mean, Adam could pick any one of them. Except funky music white boy. Mad World, the Elvis song, even this. I mean he is as close to a ringer as they come, but that's what they said about Carly and Michael Johns last season. Why hasn't Melinda Doolittle been invited back? Did she piss someone off? I think she waited out the contract for a year so she can do her own thing. Didn't Daugherty do that too, though?

Anoop: don't care, not going to lie. fail. going gone baby gone. Along with Matt.

Matt: see Anoop. Staying Alive. I think he thinks the hat is like his invisible cloak or something. ouch. This is kareoke.

No comments: