Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Actual Posts from Interwebs

From FoxNews: (righty)

"5 freakin’ votes…in a state where the voters were harassed by black panthers and the republican poll watchers were kicked out of the voting stations by the dems…makes you wonder…"

"Apparently the coal miners (or the rest of the population, considering that coal is 50% of our energy) don’t mind if the coal industry goes bankrupt. PA, you’re in for a heck of a future… the country too."

"Better watch what you say now the fbi is probably monitoring us.
hip hip hooRay for our new prez…i can’t believe pa went blue what happened to all those coal miners?"

From liberal left (Bestweekever))

"I moved from CA to TX last month, I hope I’m not lynched when they find out I’m the only person in the state that voted for Obama.

"This may be irresponsible, but if McCain wins, I advocate armed rebellion in the streets.

"I wrote in Diddy.



I am not making this up, folks. They are all crazy

No comments: