Thursday, November 6, 2008

Best of 2008: I Made You a CD Part I


I can't keep to one list. I do keep it to 79 minutes, however to stay fair to the CD length. I am struggling between the two Davids: Cook and Archuleta. and help? This is a trial run, let me know what you think:

Airborne Toxic Event: Sometime Around Midnight* (########1)
Cold War Kids: Something is not Right With Me
Low vs. Diamond: Heart Attack*
T.I.: Whatever You Like (Dirty)
Katy Perry: Hot N Cold
MGMT: Kids*
Ludo: Love Me Dead
The Ting Tings: That's Not My Name*
Okkervil River: Lost Coastlines
Flobots: Handlebars
The Killers: Spaceman (not released yet)
The Black Kids: I'm Not Gonna Teach You How to Dance With Him
Kanye West: Love Lockdown (Album version, not released yet)
The Raconteurs: These Stones Will Shout
Alkaline Trio: Help Me*
Lyrics Unborn: I Like It I Love It (I heard this once, dl'ed it, forgot about it than found it again)
Vampire Weekend: M79
The Walkmen: In the New Year
David's Cook or Archuleta: Time of My Life or Crush

What do you think? And the Killers new album will uh, heh, kill. I like Human too. I am waiting for more Kanye to come out that's official release, but I think Robocop has a chance.

The * are the definitely top 5. This is not in order because I like to mixup the CD. Yes, I really made a CD

And my rules: Only one band per list. Kanye and T.I. appear on multiple hits/songs this year, but I gotta stick with these for now....

No comments: