Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Am I an Evil Person?



I just went to Walgreen's to get some Coke Zero. There was a homeless / begger / bum female hanging out front. I went in and came out.

Her: Can you help me?

Me: Do you have a home? Where do you live?

Her: 25th street (which means she probably wasn't lying)

Me: What do you need?

Her? 2 dollars.

Me: Okay I'm going to cut this short. I said what do you need 2 dollars for and she said 2 hot dogs. I said where do you buy 2 hot dogs? And she couldn't form the next sentence. She kept pointing, and I said HEB? And she looked confused.

I said, Sorry I can't help you. Yes, I am evil. I had 2 dollars in my pocket. But I didn't believe her story about 2 hot dogs.

Maybe I'll go back in an hour and buy her 2 hot dogs. It is the season. I was going to post a sad pic of a homeless female, but that would just make me cold cold cold.

No comments: