Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Close to End


Tomorrow is my last day of work for the year! Yippee! I promised you some year end lists and I will do a couple with this post. You will see more posts after the holiday.

Doom and Gloom portended for next year. Do you think we can see riots in the U.S? Do you think the "depression" will be as bad as 1930? Have you bailed from the stock market yet?

Spin best songs / videos / albums of 2008. They cheated because they had M.I.A. Paper Planes as number 1, and everyone knows it came out in 2007. Come On!

EW Best of everything, including Best Cast How I Met your Mother!. I heard they may shut down their magazine and only be online...one less magazine for me. I already dropped SI, why when everything is online everywhere the week before the issue comes out?

There will be more.....

No comments: