Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad Brakewater


I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I went to LA for a quick 4 day weekend and am burning off the rest of the work days until Christmas, then I have the week off. I have been furiously catching up on my favorite time of year, the Best Of lists.

EW comes out next week. Pitchfork and Saidthegramaphone ( and here) already has their song/album choices up. And really, I don't know that many (I discovered Pitchfork when they had Since You Been Gone in the top 10, now I don't recognize any in the top 10). I am sticking with the posts throughout the year of my best songs. I have a couple that I will add, they are growing on me:


Keep Yourself Warm - Frightened Rabbit

I saw these guys on Letterman and they all played drums but one guy on guitar. Catchy chorus


Skinny Love - Bon Iver

I can't remember if I posted this:


Stay Away - The Honorary Title

I will link the best of's this weekend.......GM and Ford are shutting down for a month. Good for them!

No comments: