Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Night Post

Sorry I have been negligent. I have been busy. So things to talk about? I don't even know how the economy is going, but I am sure it sucks.

I don't want this to be a political blog, but there is a good article in LA Times about why conservatives hate John McCain.

Funny story, I was trying to be smart with my friends who are smarter, and I actually said John McClane. And they both said, you mean "Yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker". It was funny, you had to be there. And really I am smarter than them it was a slip of tongue.

I don't believe in amnesty. McCain is not a conservative. That is all I will say. I think I will write myself in this year!

Since I had a post on Heath Ledger I will comment on the reveal that he died of acute overdose of prescription medicine. His family emphasizes that they were prescribed.

People are getting addicted everyday to Ambien, Xanex, Valium, etc. They are addicting regardless of what the commercials say. They are benzos and very painful to withdrawal from. They seep into your joints and muscles and it is hard to stop.

My point is that he died from an addiction not a mistake. Doctors write these scripts like they solve all the world problems. The floating butterfly is not the answer like the commercial says.

If Brit died tomorrow it would be, oh poor drug addict. Heath's death is not a mistake he had multiple scripts from multiple doctors. Addicts are manipulators and get what they want. It is tragic but true.

Wow that is a high horse isn't it but I have some reference from where I am coming from so give me some leniency please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing accidental about an overdose.

brakewater said...

I never used the word "accidental"