Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Evening - Idol, slow news day

So I'm watching American Idol. I find this stage, the top 24, the most boring until we get to top 12 I guess.

However, everyone is talking about the "ringers". I say let them sing - who wants another Taylor Hicks, McPhee or Jordan "Tatoo" Sparks when Daugherty and Elliot are out singing them and out selling them? And when Melinda Doolittle got passed over last year - are you kidding me? It is the voting public, and the votes are under 18 or over 50. Just 'sayin. I'll take some ringers to make this more exciting.

On another note, Houston may get a soccer stadium, and near downtown! yay, soccer.

Don't have anything else to say, kinda boring news day. My parents were in town and we saw the Lucy exhibit yesterday at the Natural Science Museum. Cost $20 and is overrated in my opinion. $20 for maybe a half hour of a tour, and then the 3.5M years old bones
Soccer sucked tonight. We were outplayed by a faster skilled and speedier team. We lost 15-2 I think. Just another sprint workout for me, but this is the first night I thought "I didn't sign up for this shit."

No comments: