Friday, February 8, 2008

Lost Post and a Donnie Darko reference!

Okay - There are so many bloggers out there who can break this down, but I will say a few things that you should open yourselves up to if you want to follow my theory.

First I should mention I am a comic book sci-fi geek so I am into everything.

Parallel universes. Alternate Reality. Quantum Physics. Shrodinger's Cat.

Oh and some TWOP links talk about Vile Vortices. To explain the polar bear in Tunisia, etc. I haven't gone there yet but I am a sucker for that stuff.

Donnie Darko. Millennium. DC Universe. CS Lewis. Chronicles of Narnia.

please see the comments on What's Alan Watching and a link he had on The House Next Door.

Really, if you combine all bloggers into one, we would figure it out, right?

I personally like the Donnie Darko theory. but you have to see the movie to understand it. Or read this great deconstruction.

No comments: