Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kids are getting stupider

Are are teachers teaching the wrong stuff? We all know public schools are focused on teaching the passing of achievement tests, as opposed to, you know, teaching things.

But I don't think this study means it is the end of the world.

In other news, well I don't know I've been working. I think Obama is beating Hilary, and I don't care. Someone released a photo of Obama in Somali dress, and I don't care. I have a similar picture of me from Eritrea and doesn't make me a terrorist, muslim, or whatever? How ignorant are Americans?

I hear this video is funny, it's been around on the interwebs but my favorite blogger posted it, so it must be good: Betty White on Craig Ferguson (ok I just watched it and she's funny. It's not classic good but classic timing, if you know what I mean. Comedians should study her):


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets have a look your you in your Eritrean traditional phot:) please. I believe Hillary was there in the 90's wearing one as well.

I love traditional clothing from around the world.

brakewater said...

Well, Sarah, thanks for posting, and from England too! I am anonymous, but my pic looked something like this, think about an anglo, white green eyed girl behind that pretty white garb:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39623000/jpg/_39623051_scarves203bbc.jpg

The Pants Down Explainer said...

Who is your favorite blogger?

Post the photo!

brakewater said...

I like the CDAN guy (crazydaysandnights). Supposedly an entertainment lawyer and has good insight to hollywood plus daily blinds.

My foto is from 1994 and I dont own a scanner. Again, me, white face, green eyes, white head garb. that's it folks.