Thursday, February 28, 2008

More American Idol Highlights; Feist Spoon Remix

I found a good columnist who covers the AI shows well: the Girls and the Boys (zap2it)

My congress column got a lot of hits. Are people just googling "stupid congress"? How are you getting there?

Do you think single-sex education is better? I do...wsj

Who's your bitch
now, Roger Clemens? (usatoday)

Humorous Pictures
Enter the ICHC online Poker Cats Contest!

Justice League
is back on for 2009. (variety)

Do you like Feist? Do you like the Feist "I Feel It All" remix by dude from Spoon?


“I Feel It All (Britt from Spoon Remix)” by Feist at Music Ramen

2 comments:

The Pants Down Explainer said...

The Golden Rule: Never lie to the Feds

brakewater said...

true that. What I have been alluding to: fess up, ask forgiveness. But no one is going to forgive your holier than thou attitude.