Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Soccer Soccer

It's a good week with Euro2008 on twice a day. My boss is Dutch so Holland winning 4-0 was a big deal. That may not be the right score but he was in a good mood today. My group we each got a $250 gift card (no relation to the game, but the timing was right!) today for our work on the conference last month, which made my day. Time to buy bar stools and get those curtains I have been delaying for 6 months!

Soccer tonight, we lost. We played ok but really should have won. Not too tight on the defense. But now it is almost midnight and I can't sleep....

We had our required conducts of business meeting today, which includes going over our policies such as harassment, conflicts of interest and ethics. Pretty intense stuff. To celebrate, here is your lolcats of the day:

cat
more cat pictures

No comments: