Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol - the Final 12

I'm liking it so far. Here's Alan Sepinwall's article about the inevitable winner. I agree with all the comments - The first girl stank, the Asian girl stank, Jucizzi actually had a lot of fun and did awesome, Rocker guy was good, country girl was bad, the Aggie was okay, the Australian was average, Irish chick ROCKED THE HOUSE, Amanda was okay, and David A, who hasn't even sang as of this posting, is THE CHOSEN ONE.

post show analysis. Did you notice above I completely forgot about Brooke? She's not forgettable, just so reliable she is out of this class. Like Melinda. Better than AI. Who else did I forget, no that's all 12.

We lost our soccer game tonight. I had 2 assists but no goals and girls need to score to get more points. I need to shoot more and pass less, which isn't my style but necessary for coed soccer.

good night

No comments: