Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One last American Idol Post; Televisionwithoutpity

I really like televisionwithoutpity. I link to them to the right. I like their AI reviewers this year, they usually say how I feel. Like Zap2it and Alan Sepinwall, so I will link to a page on the review of David Cook's cover of Chris Cornell's cover of Billie Jean. Great but boring, not original, Daughtery being Daugherty, etc.)

And the review of my possibly favorite AI performance ever, Chikiesi's performance on Beatle week. (please don't make me learn how to spell his name. he won't last much longer either) ("You've just got to see this! It's so amazing! That is one of the best things I've ever seen on this show and I don't even know what words to use.")

They do great recaps of shows I love: How I met Your Mother, The Wire (sad face), this show, classic Buffy and Angel, The Office, 30 Rock, and Battlestar Galactica. check it out.

No comments: