Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lost night

Been working hard, so going to link to just a couple of posts.

nytimes article on the simplicity of the push up.

The Big Lead, a sports blog I link to on the right, has been outed, or officially named and not anonymous no more.

The hype Machine, a music blogger aggregate, linked right, was named on G4 Attack of the Show today. Along with record lbl, which I haven't researched today.

My work lets me stream www.pandora.com, and I got 2 people hooked on it today. One guy created a "linkin park" station.


Humorous Pictures
Enter the ICHC online Poker Cats Contest!

2 comments:

The Pants Down Explainer said...

so i don;t get pandora...it said it would play any song, BUT the one i want. that's quite a business model

brakewater said...

go to www.hypem.com if you want to find a song. Pandora is about music, not business.