Wednesday, March 26, 2008

American Idol review

Zap2it has a good play by play.

Clearly David Cook was the best. I am getting some defensive anonymous posts (don't be a tool? what grade are you in?) about me calling it a cover of a cover.

It is. I know all songs are covers, but I'm just telling the judges not to call him original. They acknowledged Chris Cornell, thanks to Chris Daugherty Live-gate from a couple of years ago.

It was definately the best of the night. I'm glad David A. stumbled. He's not even leading dial idol anymore.

I like Carly a lot, but I think this may be it for her. She looks to stiff.

3 comments:

h said...

Never understood the buzz about Carly. Who is that skank going to sell records to?

The Pants Down Explainer said...

carly won't win, but tonight would be too early for her to go.

wow, what crap david a. sang. simon called it perfect-- theme park crap obviously picked by his dad.

glad to see the blog getting so popular

brakewater said...

yeah thanks. Like 1000 hits since last night. Maybe I'll have more than you and the other guy from Austin come back and visit?

not too many constructive comments, however.