Tuesday, March 4, 2008

McCain Obama Clinton Americal Idol The Wire

I'm just trying to get as many people as possible to hit on my blog. Hit me!

interesting nyt article why McCain supporters want Obama to win - because He can beat him on his Iraq position (which will matter in the election.

My latest purchase. We'll see if it is good but it would be good for breakfast and after working out, since I don't eat dinner. Someone at work swears by it and says it will help not hurt by adding to the workout by building more tissue and burning more fat. Or something like that.

Gosh AI sucks tonight. I guess the 80s did suck. Well others disagreed, Danny Noriega is sassy and annoying but he gives good chatter to Ryan, who should learn to be comfortable with his own gayness, you know?

We had a great soccer game tonight: won in literally the last second (yes 1 second on clock) with me shooting and the guy finishing it. It is impossible to put down here how exciting it was for a bunch of mostly engineers in a rec league to have a win like that. We hugged after the goal!

okay, enough for the night I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

I'll link tomorrow to some good AI reviews and some political commentary, because I am too lazy to write my own.

One last thing, many are arguing that Sunday night's penultimate episode of the Wire, Latest Editions, was probably the best episode of the series and possibly the best hour of television ever. Yes, even better than the Sopranos.

If you haven't watched the Wire, netflix it from season 1 and just start watching in awe. Critics are usually right, and they are here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty well hooked on Idol now, thought this is the first time I've seen a complete guy show; I thought there were 3 really good performances last night (simple minds/inxs, lione richie and jeff buckley) and 2 atrocious ones (wham and the distractingly gay/hair guy).

man, that what guy is bad.

i don't get the castr is dumn comments...explain?

i love the wire, always have (and have read every pelecanos novel) but it is quickly reaching the over-analyzed point. just like the sopranos did.

brakewater said...

i didn't see castr is dumn...where did I leave that?

agree on your AI assessments. the gay kids have got to go, they are harming the image of gay kids all over the country! too camp.