Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let the Disgrace Begin: China Olympic Treatment, who needs Human Rights when you can arrest and censure?

Richard Justice, a respected Chronicle sportswriter, offers this "disgrace" assessment of the issue.

Sally Jenkins, and equally respected USA Today writer, writes a similar article, "Speak Up and get Shut Down".

I know what I think about China. They should have never gotten the Olympics. When our own US State Department is officially warning them that they will have zero privacy in their hotel rooms and elsewhere, it is just stating the obvious. I will be curious how the reporting will be. I don't know what to say about Bush going there, because it is the Olympics and the US and USSR played the boycott games in the 80's. hmm, what do you think?

Have you seen the actually funny Paris Hilton retort? Can't believe I said that in the same sentence.

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

No comments: