Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Twist on the Nigerian Letter Scam

I have to give credit to this one. I feel like responding just to see what I get back and mess with them. This time they actually are writing as the persona of the US Secretary of State. He wants to give me $30 million dollars! Awesome! I mean really they send this to millions accounts a day. It only takes one response to bleed your account dry....

"
Good day to you, I am Henry M. Paulson, Jr., Secretary of the United  States National Treasury.  President George W. Bush nominated me to be the  74th Secretary of the Treasury on June 19, 2006. The United States Senate unanimously confirmed me to the position on June 28,2006 and I was sworn into office on July 10, 2006 by Supreme Court
Chief Justice John Roberts. As Treasury Secretary, I am the President'sleading policy advisor on a broad range of domestic and international economic issues.

Before coming to Treasury, I was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs. I joined Goldman Sachs in 1974 in the Chicago Office and became a partner in 1982. From 1983 until 1988, I headed up Investment Banking Services for the Midwest Region and became Managing Partner of the Chicago Office in 1988. In 1990, I was named Co-head of
the firm's investment Banking Division, and in 1994 I rose to the position of President and Chief Operating Officer. In 1998, I was named Co-Senior partner, and with the firm's public offering in 1999, became Chairman and CEO.

Prior to joining Goldman Sachs, I was a member of the White House Domestic Council, serving as staff Assistant to the President from 1972 to 1973,and as staff Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon from 1970 to 1972 I graduated from Dartmouth in 1968, where I was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and All Ivy, All East, and honorable mention All American for football. I received an M.B.A. from Harvard in 1970.
I and my wife, Wendy, have two children, Amanda and Merritt.

The United Nations have given me due Instructions,alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $30m US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a Legal way. that is why I have contacted you, as the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General Peter will get some documents for you so that this Transaction can be completed without delay the following documents needed are as follows

1: United Nations Stop Order Document
2: World Bank Clearance Certificate
3: Proof of Ownership Certificate.

These four documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to me for your Case File Processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
Complete Residential Address & Age
Direct Telephone No & Fax
Legal Occupation and Position
Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible,You can reach me back via my Personal Email and Note that you can reach me faster via my personal email/Direct Telephone Conversation.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220

You may send U.S. mail to
US Treasury Department.
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
Office Fax: (202) 622-6415General Tel#:(202) 622-2000
Personal E-mail: henrypaulsonjr3@gmail.com"


No comments: