Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympics Over and Other Thoughts

Here is a pretty good run down of the best and worst of the Olympics.

I had friends over last night. My house is officially blessed I suppose.

I made a new CD. Best of 2008 pt 2, or otherwise known as what I'm listening to non-stop.

Airborne Toxic Event: Sometime Around Midnight
Beck - Gamma Ray
Black Kids: I'm not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You
The Walkmen: Four Provinces
Britney Spears: Piece of Me (Boz O Lo Remix)
Low vs Diamond: Heart Attack
Cold War Kids: Something is Not Right with Me
David Archuleta: Crush
Lil Wayne: A Milli
Pink: So What
Okkervil River: Lost Coastlines
The Ting Tings: That's not my Name
Does it Offend You, Yeah: We are Rockstars
Kings of Leon: Sex on Fire
T.I.: Like I Do
Shiny Toy Guns: Ricochet

No comments: