Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Billboard in Houston: When Will Your Luck Run out?


Seriously I drive by this everyday going to work. When I saw it I literally did a double take but had to keep my eyes on the road. I didn't get the message. It took me a week to drive by and notice it enough to record the message into my cellphone so I could write it down when I got to work (Houston driving is crazy - eyes on road at all times).

Drive Responsibly. www. TrafficCrime.net. Apparently, it is a mother's against drunk driving with CBS message (note, CBS owns the billboard).

A follow note indicated that it is also against violent driving, which makes sense. I mean, you read this, you think, "Well, everyone in Texas has guns, I might not want to cut that next person off."

Just a weird billboard. I think the Russian roulette has a symbol too, drive drunk, drive wrecklessly, it might be your last time. Cuz we Texans will kill yooooOooooo!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kristi Lee got voted off. yay.

No comments: