Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My favorite sites about American Idol

In no particular order,

First I go to What's Alan Watching? and after that his link on the right Check the Fien Print. That links to his column on Zap2It. However, it looks like he is on vacation this week.

Then, I await the Television Without Pity recap. This week's recap was extra hilarious. I laughed out loud at work. You know, LOL. ROTFL. yada yada yada.

Then, yes there is more, I check out the LA Times recap. It's always by a blogger who is at the show, and it is usually quite smart. After the elimination, it's even a smarter recap about what people did during the commercials and setup. Apparently, the week after Brooke hit the bottom 3 for the first time, she lost it and had to be consoled by everyone during commercials to get it back together. That is why when she is gone, it will be like watching a train wreck live.

And....then. yes, there is more. I check FoxNews recap, it's brief and easy to click on at work (cough).

And one more. EW has got a pretty classy TV Watch section that recaps the good shows. So, I haven't actually read it today, but the recap of Andrew Lloyd Webber episode.

Wow, that's a lot. I try to be original in my posts. It is not that hard, since most recaps have very different favorites. Mine? Carly, just for girl power. But I think David Cook might pull the upset.

do I vote? na. I leave it to the tweenies and the grannies. How else do you think Taylor Hicks won?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with tweenies? You were once one, right? What's wrong with grannies? Maybe when you're one, if you're lucky, you will still be able to hear the music and enjoy life. Keep your eyes open and don't miss a thing. Life's too short.

brakewater said...

Well, if you actually read my post you will see all I said was that it is up to them. They are the people who vote multiple times in AI.

I didn't mean to offend those who are 13 or 83. And which one are you?

Fuck off, this is about my opinion. And I am glad you posted to further illustrate my point.

Let's get back to the world wide conspiracy of FOX.....

I was talking about the voting, not liking the music. If you shut your eyes, and judged by sound, Carly would be top 3. And Archeleta would have already been gone.

thanks for posting!