Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tonight's American Idol: Neil Diamond

Here are the songs:

Brooke White -- "I Am ... I Said" and "I'm a Believer"
Jason Castro -- "Forever in Blue Jeans" and "September Morn"
David Archuleta -- "Sweet Caroline" and "America"
Syesha Mercado -- "Thank the Lord for the Night Time" and "Hello Again"
David Cook -- "I'm Alive" and "All I Really Need Is You"

I really like Diamond. Everytime I hear Sweet Caroline, I wanna go Oh Oh oh.....just like we sang in the bar at Haverford College.

What's the song that goes "If you know what I mean..." That's what I wanted Cook to sing. His voice is very similar to Neil. Hope he nails it.

At least Syesha isn't singing "You don't bring me Flowers" they are probably saving that for the group sing.

I can't understand you Archuleta lovers......uggh. Coming to America...Today! uggh. moan mumble today, we're humming to america....moan mumble huh, smile. Get in first! uggh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you know what I mean..." was EXACTLY what I wanted Cook to sing.

Oh, well, he was good anyway.

Brooke's first song was like something from Saturday morning kids TV. Archuletta was like every singer on the corner in the Magic kingdom. I don't get him at all.

We voted for Cook.

brakewater said...

yeah, my brother, exactly. He would have rocked it.

I'm not even going to do a song by song tonight. They all really sucked. Of all the ND songs....??? uh. Cook will be the next Daugherty.

Do you really vote?