Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Night American Idol. HIMYM viral video

Sepinwall said it best about Maria Carey night on AI. "There are few assignments in my professional life I've ever dreaded more than sitting through an entire hour of Mariah Carey covers."

How can they have a whole night of Carey, when they are constantly saying "don't do Mariah. Don't do Whitney" Oh, look it's Mariah night! And strangely enough, the guys were much better. Probably because they knew they couldn't be Mariah so they were just themselves.

I think David Cook could be the next Daugherty: The best selling AI of all time.

Change to HIMYM post, again from Sepinwall. I guess if you just read him, you wouldn't have to read my posts? I try to write some original stuff. Another viral video from Robin Sparkles of slapbet, and then a reference on how he get a friend hooked on hulu. It was identical to a party I was at on a Saturday afternoon - it started with showing an Office episode, then we proceeded to watch all the classic SNL Digital videos (Lazy Sunday, Natalie Portman, D*** in a Box).

Okay, did you get your taxes in? I got my usual extension, since I figure an accountant will be more focused on me on May 1 than April 1. And with my move and all, I had no intention of doing it early.

I've been doing a lot of research (ie surfing at work) on various deductions, so I think I have a good idea what I can do this year and get even better for next year.

AI: Who should go, Sayesha, who will go, sadly, Carly. i know many hate her, but she's got a great voice.




humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

No comments: