Friday, April 18, 2008

Heading to San Antonio

Have a soccer tourney this weekend. Division 5, so hopefully won't be too painful since we only have 2-3 subs. We were going to roadtrip tonight, but change of plans and my friends want to leave first thing in the morning, 0630 (ackk!).

Wish I had more notice, this is kind of my weekend to spend time with my friends the last year who supported me, but now instead I'm going to stay at their house tonight so we can hit the road in the am first thing. If I had mentally planned ahead, I would have driven to Austin to see family tonight then San Antonio in the morning, but the changes were too short of notice. Oh well. I just got my Honda all fixed up, new battery and oil change, it would have been great to leave the office at noon for a mini-road trip.

Anyway, I may post later tonight and maybe from Hotel tomorrow if they have free wifi. But if not, here is your lolcats of the day.

humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad, u can still show up here tommorow night or sunday a.m.