Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Morning

What happened to Saturday night? It was just here a minute ago....

I used to read the paper on Sunday mornings. Now I troll the internet. How much longer before the paper business goes out of business?

I kinda like the "In Plain Sight" tv show, if anything because TV doesn't have enough strong women characters. Or summer shows worth watching. I think the strike really killed television. Mark my words....no one is coming back because we realized we had lives from 7-10pm (CST).

I'll post any interesting articles as I find them. I just watched Outside the Lines on ESPN about a soccer player who died when his teammates shot roman candles into his room as a "prank". Sad stuff. I hate crying on Sunday morning.

This week ESPN did a Make a Wish profile every day. Very heartbreaking stuff.

Read My Mind - The Killers - The Killers

No comments: