Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday: My Parents saw Dark Knight Before Me



However, I have been watching ebay on some choice comics I own. I have about 15 copies of Batman: Year One (404) in NM (that's near mint). That is fetching about $25 a copy. Think I may try to get some gas money with that one.

Crazy cat: Can you see it in the eyes? I got a close up and far shot. This is what she looks like before she bites. But she loves. I couldn't get the far shot including her tail flapping (opposite of dogs, it means hate) since it was flapping so quick! (my mom can relate: she has turned on her multiple times)

Last, I blog post from a music blog I like about the state of music. Disclaimer: I haven't read it all but I like the writer...

Watching: Project Runway

night time in an hour!

No comments: