Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Watchmen Trailer

Wow, can't wait. But have to wait a year. looks exactly like I envisioned after reading the comic book multiple times since 1987. I know, it's a graphic novel but it originally came out in 12 issues and sometimes they were delayed. I worked at a comic book at the time so I always made sure I got my issue.

You can get it here in HD or any other capacity.

Maybe ebay will be good next year for my leather-bound edition. Or maybe I'll just keep it forever.

If you don't know the book, you may wonder what the ef is this all about. This isn't as easy a sell as Batman The Dark Knight. But it should be equal or better than V for Vendetta movie.

rock on...

Have you checked out Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog? If you like Neil Patrick Harris (who doesn't) and Joss Whedon, you will love this internet series (currently second of three are online). Backstory, they wrote and made this for the internet during the strike, since that is all they could get away with. Episode one is only free until July 20th. It's the #1 TV show on I-tunes. It crashed the servers the day of release. Need to know more?

No comments: