Saturday, January 26, 2008

Changing Channels

What movies make you stop flipping channels? They are always on Saturday afternoons and contribute to a lack of productivity, as they stop you from running all those errands you were planning on. Which is why I run errands during the work day :)

Paycheck (I don't know why, but I love Affleck in this movie, he was in his handsome and sober phase when dating J-Lo)

Drumline (love me the end "drum-off"- on right now, in hi-def!)

Save the Last Dance (again love the end when she does her dance thing)

Office Space (duh)

I'm sure there are a dozen more, you just don't know it until you see it!

I'm off to see There Will be Blood this afternoon (Paul Thomas Anderson - one of my favorite directors.)

Of all the Oscar nominees, I am most excited about the song "Falling Slowly" from Once. Buy that movie! It is awesome:




And another great song and scene from the movie:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who can resist an afternoon with Keanu and the boys of 'Point Break?'

I also love the Bourne movies.

'Once' is greatness.