Saturday, January 5, 2008

Links of the day

I am excited about the new American Gladiator.

An article about Mormonism. Why does religion matter for our next President? I'd rather have an atheist myself.

This is a cool feature. I'll keep posting for all you non readers out there.

What I think about Britney Spears. I'm still learning this hyperlink so enjoy the story I won't comment further. There is a difference between between psychologically imbalanced and on drugs.

I can't turn this underline shit off. Sorry. Don't forget to watch the best show on television tomorrow: The Wire

Also tomorrow, The L Word. Don't we forget there is new television on, we are so consumed with the WGA strike. I hope the writers get what they deserve, btw. Everytime you download a show (legally) or watch a DVD, the writers get nothing for their contribution.

No comments: