Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday posts

I'm glad I wasn't on this plane. Seemed terrifying, made the front page "Terror in the Air" of the Calgary paper.

Marion Jones - Don't you know never lie to the feds? You can cheat, steal and sometimes kill. But never lie to the feds! Interesting point - Both Clemens and McNamee are going to testify in front of Congress. If they stick to their stories, one of them is lying. That is perjury! Which one will go to jail? I predict....(not saying don't want to be sued).....McNamee will recant and change his story. He will be the scapegoat. You heard the tape, he worships/loves Clemens...

Once - (Movie review) I watched it on the plane and watched it again when I get home. An Indie Irish Musical? Sounds great, huh? It really is, great music, great believable love story, won't say more. A Sundance favorite. Put it in your Netflix queue now, bitches!

I still think the Meanest Mom in the World is a good story. Even if they are milking the publicity. Wouldn't you? After all, they are selling a 1999 car for $3700 - they need the cash! And I think it is great for alcohol awareness among parents and teenagers. You go Mom! If it were my mom, though, I would be PISSED! Ahh, memories, Bartles and James....

No comments: