Friday, January 4, 2008

Getting Direct TV finally

I've had it for a week but there was something about a second line that needed to be dropped so I could have the two channel viewability - watch one and record the other. I don' t know why these houses don't come prewired for this. So Beau is drilling two large holes in my ceiling and dropping the lines. Then I'll have to get the sheetrock guys out and the paintguys out. It should be simpler but it is not. Here is Beau:






I was asked what my ceilings look like in my bedroom. They are cathedral whatever that means. Here is a view from my bed in the morning of ceiling:

Here is a pic of the corner of the room. I haven't unpacked - notice the saran wrap around the end table. I was very impressed with the movers - they were cheap and good, didn't scratch a thing or leave a ding. They handled my property with respect. Even the treadmill made it up stairs safely! (yes I realize the bed is unmade)


This is the only part of the house that is finished. It is the corner, I'll call it my sitting corner. My cat loves the afternoon sun. Ain't she pretty?


I think I'm done with pics. I'm going to practice imbedding youtube videos next.

No comments: