Friday, January 4, 2008

My Move is Over

Yesterday I left the old house for good. That is until the new tenants invite me over to a dinner party. They are very nice and seem they want to stay a while. I asked for color approval since they want to paint the interior themselves. They flashed a Pottery Barn catalogue and I said "approved". I am such a snob.

I had a cleaning service come yesterday. Took three hours but it is exactly how I would want it if I moved in. Here is a picture of my car loaded up for the last time:



It was cold in Houston terms - about 45. Cold Houston is different than cold Denver. you figure it out.

Here is a pic of my new garage, with all the junk piling up already:


Next post will be more pictures of the new house I guess. It is still messy. Today is my last day off of work, I still haven't gotten a lot done. I have unpacked the essentials but clothes are strewn about the floor. I like that word, strewn. I do not have a washer dryer yet so that sucks.

No comments: