Wednesday, January 30, 2008

not much to say, but I try I try

I'm all linked out today. The rates were slashed again (why did I buy last month? is it too early to refi? anyone? anyone?).

The superbowl hype is strangely not exciting.

Sad news at ESPN halls: Bob Ryan has family tragedy, and Michael Wilbon suffers a minor heart attack.

I just found this funny link about how gay is top gun?

I wish I had more but for all two of you out there.

I'm being lazy I'm just linking to the first story on Google News.

Lost starts tomorrow: And rewatch the season 3 finale tonight with popup decoders to help you understand the characters! How new! really - I read it in nytimes and I really linked the best story here!

1 comment:

The Pants Down Explainer said...

I think the Super Bowl hype ia ALWAYS non-exciting.

Unless the Cowboys are playing. I think; it's been so long I don;t really remember.