Thursday, January 31, 2008

What did I do Today

I talked to three people in my office who are excited about tonight's Lost (that's a link to a funny Season 3 finale recap with screenshots and OMG / lol comments). Why not more? They'll wait for it on DVD....

This is a hilarious candid video of Chris Berman basically cussing out his crew (NSFW, as if anyone read's this shit at work!). Deadspin / The Big Lead found it.



Song I like today: MGMT : Time to Pretend.

and their Letterman appearance (I like single version better):



I really need to learn how to post songs. I will study tonight after Lost. Remember, I post so if you likey you buy-ey! OK, I haven't learned yet

An article about how HDTVs are changing the way we decorate our homes. And decorators hate it! (washingtonpost reg required, use bugmenot)

Giuliani is out (I love that SNL skit where he ends all his sentences with 9/11!). McCain appears to be the man, having Arnold and Gov Perry backing him. It's on Obama!

Found a funny 2004 video (via bestweekever via gawker via digg - is that appropriate sourcing, folks?) Anyway, Will Farrell crashes CNBC, for real:

No comments: