Sunday, September 14, 2008

Goodnight, Ike

I am so bored. I know it is late but no tv and lucky to have internet. For whatever reason I

can't get on Chron or Khou. Maybe too busy.


I had pork and brisket for dinner with some Cajun beans. Me and Jason are new best friends forever. They offered to let me sleep on their floor because they have a generator, but really with the cold front it is 78.6 in my bedroom and will get colder. I sleep with that when I have A/C.

ANyway gotta post because I think battery is almost done. Still listening to the radio with channel 11 on so I think they will be everybody's heroes in the end.

Neighbors are awesome. I'm going to have eggs in the morning. I will probly have to relocate or work in Dallas or Greenspoint tommorow so going to sleep in when i can..

sorry didn't spell check.

good night it has been a good weekend for me considering.

I'm testing I think I can post from my BB really if you don't know your neighbors nothing brings you together like 2 natural disasters in 24 hours

Good night just testing the systEm. I have friends in the woodlands who can't get online have no cell reception. How lucky am I to have all that and you? Hell, I got a post from Italy

No comments: