Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Morning

I'm still in the hotel. Last night me and co-worker conamed T-Roy went back to my house to get my cat. The timing was perfect because the tree guy called and was there to get rid of the tree. Because it was not rooted and therefore not safe to cut without reinforcements it cost $500. If it was on the ground as originally it would have cost $200.

The neighbor left another note on my house saying how sorry he was for his poor judgment and error in his ways. The police apparently scared him straight. I plan on collecting half from him.

I'm in my room with Xena who is exploring the place. She is happy and I am happy that she is here.

I'm going to T-Roy's tonight to watch the LSU game and have some pork chops and rice and gravy.

Last night on my street the neighbors had a generator party. They grilled and we all hungout outside and told stories. It felt very normal.

No comments: