Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM HOOOOOOOOMMMEEE!


YAY! A neighbor called at 2pm and report was lights on our street! I confirmed with another neighbor. Ironically I had just driven to Cypress to checkout and fetch the cat and drove all the way to the Woodlands at lunch time. It was a 2 hour trip /60 mile trip.

That's why it happened! It's like bringing an umbrella out and it doesn't rain. I did it! I restored the power!


I'm having a very relaxed and peaceful night. Xena didn't complain so much on the ride home, I think she was used to it. I thought of staying the night and transferring her tomorrow, but someone rightfully pointed out that as soon as she walks in the house, and not have another night in a new strange place, it will be worth it.

And they were right! She has been sprawled on the upstairs hardwoods since I got here. The temp was 87 in the house but it is down to 83 in less than an hour.

Tomorrow I hire a maid.

No comments: