Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Hello

Today is my favorite day. Actually, yesterday is my favorite day and today is the day after. I am making no sense.

I love football. I love the NFL. Some people only love College ball, but me it is NFL. And yesterday was exciting.

Cowboys rock and Texans suck, same as it ever was. I am really sorry about Tom Brady that looked like an incredible painful hit. As a 2 times ACL reconstruction, I usually turn away with knee injuries but it was hard to do. It looked so bad. The look on his face said it, forget the MRI.

We are going to have a prank tomorrow with our resident Bostonian. The WSJ had a 2 page ad of Brady and his new Gulfstream (who knew?). We won't be tasteless, but it just merits a little doodling and taping to his door. Something like (on his glamourous foto of him walking into the plane), Look, I get to spend the rest of the season in Costa Rica, because my season is over!

Thoughts? Thoughts?

Anyway, I won't link but I always hit MMQB at SI and TMQB which is now on ESPN on Tuesday afternoons.

I like reading the USATODAY sports television columnist too.

The Hurricane is coming, it is real and an evacuation will have to be declared before we really know where it is coming (Wednesday). So who knows. I have my supplies. I have my passes. I hope I don't have to go because of my job's BCP. I really want to ride this out in the new house.

Corpus or Sabine Pass are my predictions.

My boss is taking us to lunch tomorrow because he must have been talked to about how a little recognition goes a long way. I don't blog about work so I will leave it at that. Here is where we are going, the best pork chop evah........

No comments: