Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday night Post

Tomorrow's SNL:
never mind they changed it. It's Neal Patrick Harris bitches!


I feel the need to ruminate on the internet shopping I do. I buy things that require no shipping and no sale taxes. So that, is always a better deal (unless you are playing the drugstore wars). I just bought 3 large Olay Body Wash for the walk away price of $6 each. That's cheap and easy. They will last, and stay good for, a year.

I just got my shipment of Mentadent toothpaste from Amazon. That will last a year. They don't go bad. After a year.

I have bought deodorant, perfume, razors and chili from the internet. They were all good.

I got an email from Petsmart today. I was thinking cha-ching! when I saw the subject line of free shipping. Details: Does not include dog food, cat food, cat litter, and.....a bunch of other stuff.

I once bought cat litter on the internet, I think from that place that went out of business...pets.com? I got 3 boxes for like half of what it would have cost me to drive to the store.

But now they say coupon doesn't apply to probably what is the top 3 things they sell. Huh, maybe they are on to me.

No comments: