Friday, January 2, 2009

Helen's top 10 posts

I've been going through all 428 posts of my blog to pick you the top 10. But you know what? I'm so smart and so articulate they are all good. We had a rough start but I really hit it during the American Idol posts. So read them all, but here are some of my favorites (not linked because I am so good I am lazy - but if you want copy and patse into the search this blog into the upper left corner you can probably find my awesomeness pretty quickly)

  • Ike posts. Asshole jerkoff neighbor. what you get away with from neighbors and friends
  • Nathan Robinson. Got 7 random posts thanking me. Thank you.
  • AI David Cook doing Billie Jean - I had 1000 hits that night
  • All my music posts because I have great taste in Music. learn it, love it.
  • Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog - I want to spread the word of the genius of this project.
  • All my anti-Obama posts
  • All my anti-windfall profit posts
  • The pictures of my cars, because they are sweet
  • All pictures of my cat because she is a beauty
  • The post about my IRS letter
  • The post about my trip to NYC which explained why 9/11 hurts. still.
  • ESPN Touching Them All - the softball player who tore her ACL but opposite team carried her to her home run
  • All my anti-bailout posts
  • Shark Follows Kayak - still a big hit
  • My bruised toe
  • My new Washer and Dryer
That's it. folks, basically all my posts are awesome because I am, awesome. Have a great 2009!

No comments: